Sabtu, Agustus 20

24 and I'm blessed

24 and I'm blessed.

A family that always believe I could make ordinary extraordinary
Friends that always there to guide me through the right path
Teachers that always become my exemplary
Patients that always rise my spirits
Strangers that I knew a minute that reflect me for the rest of my life
Bloggers that shine my days with their words

24 and I'm blessed

To be a daughter for my parents
that showed me the meaning of love
that showed me hardship pay
My father is my first love
My mother is my madrasah

24 and I'm blessed

To be a sister for my siblings
that always made my days
guide me
teach me
My brother is my superman
My sister is my ultraman, err ultrawoman

24 and I'm blessed

to be a friend for my sahabah
that accept me the way I am
that never ever give up on me
and always believe that
I'm special :)

24 and I'm blessed

to get to know few bloggers
that touched the heart of mine
by their words
and beautifully change my perception towards life






24 and I'm blessed

A Muslim
single
a medical student
soon to be a doctor, InshaAllah

24 and I'm blessed

Allah says in a beautiful hadith qudsi:
“O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its.” (Tirmidhi)

24 and I'm blessed


“And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, ‘If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]…” (Qur’an, 14:7)

24 and I'm blessed

and the list continues


Thank you for all of you.
Your dua and your words

Jazakumullahukhairan kathira




5 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

happy 'doctoring'!

hah.=)

-haniff-

Anonim mengatakan...

salam kak ani,

special wish besday kat cni, sbb dh ramai sgt wish kt fb. hee.

'sanah helwah akak. moga sntiasa dalam rahmat kasih Nya, dalam redha Dia, dalam nikmat islam dan iman milikNya'

yup. you are blessed. indeed, we're blessed :)

p.s: g x ptg ni akak? sy blnje iftar smpena besday akak :p

azhana~

madziani mengatakan...

Haniff:

Tq for the wish.


Azhana:

wslm. terima kasih atas majlis besar tadi ye. ameen untuk doa awak ye. Sangat berbesar hati dapat kenal awak.

yup. Indeed, we're blessed.

Anonim mengatakan...

salam,Ukhti ani ~sanah helwah sahabat ^_^,BARAKALLAH FI 'UMRIK ..tqvm for being a great friend of mine ,Teruskan penulisanmu ,mg dakwah di medan ini menjadi jambatan hati-hati para pencari-Nya menuju Sang Khaliq~
bersama membangun madrasah di syurga-Nya .salam ukhuwwah Lillahi taala
-hAyaT-

madziani mengatakan...

Hayat:

Wslm. Syukran jazilan hayat. Ameen untuk doanya. Rasa kerdil je diri ni bila diberi komen sedemikian. Maaf, blog saya ni banyak yang merepek. huhu